Network Engineer /System Engineer
I am currently a network engineering intern who still have a fresh knowledge about software developments, networking, programming or science related studies with a passion for Networking and Software development, I am prepared for my study and career role in Networking and Development with experience in the following technologies – servers,Juniper switches, Cisco routers, firewalls (Fortigate, Juniper SRX and Cisco), network management tools, network sniffers, and VPN Technologies.
I love Technology innovation and always see my talents used for the good in it, I also have a creative mind, and I always have a unique perspective when approaching an issue/problem due to my ambitious and broad range of interests, Campus and Organizational involvements. I am always ready for a challenging role because I can work well in a team and independently. I take ownership of my role and all it stands for from a personal and business level.
Grade 12 Certificate at Bokgoni Technical Secondary School
– Sepedi Home Language ,
– English First Editional language,
– Physical Sciences, Mathematics,
– Mathematics paper 3,
– Electrical Technology,
– Engineering Graphics and Design
– Life Orientation
Computer Systems Engineering at Vaal University of Technology
– Programming 1, 2 & 3(C#),
– Cisco ( Intro to Networks, Switching and Routing Networks, Scaling Networks and Connecting Networks ),
– Mathematics 1 & 2,
– Electrical Engineering 1,
– Electronics 1 & 2
– Digital Systems 1, 2 & 3,
– System Analysis 2,
– Applied Communication Skills 1.1, 1.2, 2.1 & 2.2,
– ICT and EDL
– Project 1
– System Software 1
-Database Principles 3
-Software Engineering 3
– Logic Design 3
Network Engineer Graduate at IRESS Financial Markets
Work Description :
– Configuration and implementation of IRESS network solutions, this will incorporate the following technologies – Juniper switches, Cisco routers, firewalls (Fortigate and Juniper SRX), CoS/QoS, network management tools, and VPN Technologies.
– Provide 2nd level support for LAN/WAN data communication problems and/or tasks.
– Analyze complex network problems and co-ordinate to resolution.
– Monitor network performance, capacity planning and trending.
– Submit and review planned network changes (Change Control)
– Work on local (SA) and global (UK) based projects to enhance the IRESS network.
– Provide technical support and analysis where required, both during business day and after hours (rotational shifts).
– Analyze application problems and assist in the co-ordination of resolutions where necessary.